Notice of Annual General Meeting 2016
The 2016 Annual General Meeting of Fragile X Association of Australia Inc:
Date: Sunday 9 October, 2016
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Location: Fragile X Association Office
Suite 6, Level 3, 39 East Esplanade,
Manly, New South Wales, 2095
3. Confirmation of Minutes of Annual General Meeting held 24 October 2015
4. Matters arising from the Minutes
5. President’s Report and presentation of Annual Report
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Appointment of Auditor
8. Appointment of Life Member: Dr Jonathan Cohen
9. Announcement of 2016 Achievement Awards
10. Election of Board members
11. Other Business
12. Fragile X Carrier Issues / FXTAS Clinic
Overview of this new clinic which is open to carriers of Fragile X and their families from around Australia. Neurologists Associate Professor Stephen Tisch and Dr Sam Bolitho run the clinic on a once a month basis at St Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney.
Dr Bolitho will provide an overview of the clinic, and the assessment and support it is offering to families.
AGM - Followed by a Farewell Afternoon Tea for Robyn Iredale and Bruce Donald who are retiring from the Board.
RSVP: Monday 3 October 2016
email firstname.lastname@example.org or (freecall) 1300 394 636